THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-OFFICE PURCHASE
Please call your preferred location to place your order.
CALM Carrollton: (214) 420-0698
AlphaRet Night Exfoliating Pads improving Skin's Appearance
SKIN TYPES: Sensitive Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Acne-Prone Skin
SKIN CONCERN: Acne Scarring, Age Spots & Sun Damage, Brown Spots, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Wrinkles
Exfoliation, improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness, clarity, and lines and wrinkles when used as part of a skinbetter science regimen.
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. Individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (lactic, glycolic, salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and rough patches.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Lactic Acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
30 Individually Wrapped Peel Pads
HOW TO USE
- Up to 3 times per week
- After cleansing, apply pad in small circular motions, avoiding the eyes and lip.
- Wait a few minutes before applying the next step in your skinbetter science regimen.
- May be followed with application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream or other products from your skinbetter science regimen.
- AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads contain a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.