Full Body Sunscreen Lotion that Hydrates & Locks in Moisture
SKIN TYPES: Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin
SKIN CONCERN: Aging & Sagging Skin, Dryness & Dehydration, Sun Damage, Sunburn
EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 Plus (formerly UV Lotion SPF 30 Plus) protects and promotes healthy skin. Formulated with transparent zinc oxide, it combats harmful UVA and UVB rays to prevent sunburn and visible signs of photoaging. Vitamin E and hyaluronic acid work together to hydrate and lock in moisture, promoting a soft feel and comfortable, long wear.
Key Benefits: Develop a daily sun protection habit by keeping this moisturizing sunscreen handy for the entire family. Use EltaMD UV Lotion from head to toe to hydrate the skin and protect against sun damage.
- 7.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Moisturizing lotion for the whole body
- Safe for all skin types
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
READ FACT SHEET
7 oz / 198 g
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane