Tinted Moisturizer that Offers Sun Protection While Covering Blemishes & Imperfections
SKIN TYPES: Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Combination Skin, Mature Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin
SKIN CONCERN: Aging & Sagging Skin, Dryness & Dehydration, Sun Damage, Sunburn, Fine Lines & Wrinkles
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 protects your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays to prevent your skin from premature signs of aging and burning. The tinted formula masks imperfections while shielding your skin from harmful environmental aggressors. Designed for daily use, the mineral sunscreen features a hydrating base to maintain moisture balance and comfort all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide gentle, chemical-free sun protection
- Hyaluronic acid quenches dry skin and visibly minimizes the appearance of fine lines
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals
- Noncomedogenic and water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
READ FACT SHEET
2 oz / 57 g
HOW TO USE
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Elements is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.