Antimicrobial Wound Gel that Promotes Healthy Wound Healing while Preventing Bacterial Growth
SKIN TYPES: All Skin Types, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Oily Skin, Skin of Color, Men Skin, Teen Skin, Mature Skin
SKIN CONCERN: Acne & Acne Scars, Scars
EltaMD SilverGel Antimicrobial Bellow is a clear, amorphous antimicrobial wound gel specially formulated to create a moist healing environment and help provide broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection. SilverGel is ideal for high-risk or infected wound areas with light to moderate exudate, preventing bacterial growth and absorbing up to equal its volume of wound exudate.
READ FACT SHEET
- Provides sustained and effective silver ion release for healthy wound healing
- Viscosity allows full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
- Non-cytotoxic, non-staining and water-soluble formula
- Prevents bacterial growth for high-risk and infected wounds
29.6ml / 1 oz
HOW TO USE
Cleanse the wound. Apply a generous amount of SilverGel directly onto affected site. Repeat as often as necessary to keep wound environment moist.
EltaMD SilverGel may be covered with a dressing when directed by physician.
Changing the Dressing
1. Remove secondary dressing, if one is applied.
2. Cleanse the wound bed to remove any remaining EltaMD SilverGel.
3. Re-apply EltaMD SilverGel, following Directions.
Dressing Changing Frequency
EltaMD SilverGel may be left in a wound for up to 3 days. Dressing should be changed if excessive exudate begins forming or if a secondary dressing becomes soaked with exudate. Dressing should be changed as recommended by an appropriate clinical authority.
Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Silver Nitrate, Diethanolamine